Maternity Photos By Melissa Young

A few weeks back, J and I had the privilege to take our maternity photos with the ever so talented Melissa Young Photography. She is not only my best girlfriend, but she is ridiculously talented at taking amazing photos and making a seriously pregnant girl feel good. We feel really blessed to have had these photos done, especially since they were before all the craziness started with this pregnancy. Thank you Lis!! I know I am going to include way too many here, but can you blame me when she sent me 139 photos to choose from?!

Go check out Melissa Young Photography if you are needing a photographer for anything! That girls got talent and she loves to travel..so even if you’re not in AZ- check her out!

Comments

I didn’t even recognize you at first, I guess because of the straight hair and the bikini. Those pictures are stunning!! So are you and the hubby. Can’t wait to see the little one.

2. Amy says

These are some of the best maternity photos I’ve seen! You look wonderful! Thanks for sharing your life with us :) (I’m 10 weeks pregnant with our second child and you’ve been another source of encouragement for me to continue working out through the pregnancy. I wish more of our society looked at pregnancy [though I didn't with my first child] as a time to STAY healthy, not indulge in crazy eating.) Your big day is almost here… exciting!

Some of my favorite maternity photos! Be so proud of yourself for being in such great health and fabulous shape. You’re nearing the end!

Hello! I’ve been reading your blog for a while but have never commented. But I just have to say these pictures are beautiful! And it’s perfect timing because I’m about to get my maternity picture done. These have served as great inspiration!

Oh my goodness!! these photos are amazing!! You look absolutely stunning! im 27 weeks and this make me wanna get some maternity pics myself!

Stunning photo’s – especially like the two dogs and you at the window and the ones of the two (or should that be three !!) of you in the meadow.

So beautiful! And I love that you got the dogs involved. Such a precious photo shoot. You look awesome! I had pregnancy pictures taken when I was expecting my third child and I love having them. Such a special time that you so quickly forget.

SO beautiful!! What a precious time to be captured on film for ever more :) I love them all! Congratulations and blessing my friend! XOXO

WOW! Honestly WOW (wow is not a word I say in general, I have to be really WOWED) beautiful photography of a beautiful lady (and dogs and man) . .and I just have to say it, look how great you look in an itsy bitsy bikini when you are PREGNANT!

You will always treasure these, as will your parents, they much cry when they look at them I would think!

AWWWW i cant believe ive only just seen these :) been hectic this end lol…teething….oh the joys ;) Oh hun u look stunningly beautiful i LOVED them all :) ur absolutely glowing!

I just wanted to let you know that the day you posted that you were pregnant was literally the day I found out I was rpegnant. I have been following your blog since. Most maternity photos I have seen so far are none that I like but I love your photos and I am going to bring them as sample ideas for when I get my maternity photos. its nice to log on to see where you are at in your pregnancy because I am just 7 weeks behind you!

Oh. My. Word. First off, you look stunning! And secondly, these photos are amazing!! I’m normally on the fence about whether maternity photos are sweet or cheesy, but these are 100% awesome! Thanks for sharing!!

Thank you everyone so much!!!! We had a blast taking these, and I know we wil cherish them forever. You guys sure know how to make a pregnant girl feel good- THANK YOU!

Amy-so glad I can help inspire you to stay active! At least as long as you can! My body is not cooperating much now to exercise but I am still trying to go on some casual walks and do light prenatal yoga. All i can tell you is- DO IT while you can! I miss working out:(

Brooke- good luck with your own! im sure they will turn out stunning!
    Kels- do it!! congrats on 27 (well now prob. 28 weeks!)

Annon- so fun that we are so close!!!! Hope you enjoy your photo session as much as we did ours!!