I love a great DIY project, I love pretty jewelry, and I especially love when I can mesh the two together. A couple months ago, I had a friend link up an Etsy shop on my Facebook, and ever since I knew I just had to do this project DIY style instead of buying one.
- Mark off each spot where you want the hook to go using a pencil
- Hammer in the 3/4 drill bit
- Hammer in the small drill bit
- Twist the hook in by hand
- Laugh out loud at yourself because you just used the most random method ever to make this work
PS- I linked this up with my favorite parties!