Arizona Republic Article

A few months back we mentioned how we were busy getting our home ready for something very exciting. We didn’t want to say anything until we actually saw the article published, and now it is here! Our local newspaper the Arizona Republic did an amazing article on our home. They included tidbits of the projects we have worked on, details about us, and so on. The article doesn’t actually appear in the paper until this weekend, but the online issue went up on Thursday!

We loved hearing how Kara, a writer for the republic, took our words and turned them in to a beautiful story. She was such a pleasure to work with! And the photographer Rob took some incredible shots of our home. He even got some angles that I had never seen before in a photo! Here are some of the shots I pulled off of the site.

all above photos Rob Schumacher via

If you are finding us from reading the Arizona Republic article, Hi! So glad you found us. Make yourselves at home, considering you have already seen our whole home;) Happy weekend everyone!

Comments

Congratulations! Your house is beautiful! I love the fabric on your chair in the last picture (the one you’re sitting on). Do you know the name of/where I could buy the fabric? Thanks!

Thanks Angy! You are so sweet, always!
    Thanks Heather!!
    Allie- thanks. Unfortunately for you, the fabric on that chair was the original fabric of the chair. So its super super old, and I dont know any more details about it. Sorry:(
    Thanks Miss Charming:) We are pretty excited

Again, congratulations on the article. Oh, and by the way, the cookies were AWESOME!! Thank you. :)

We need to get together.

Brian & Stacey

WOW! I just opened up my Arizona Republic newspaper and there you are!! SOOO excited for you guys!
    HUGE pictures… and what a great story!
    Hope you got your copy… makes it way cooler than just reading it online.
    Congrats!

Great story in paper – love your site will now check in with you on a regular basis. You should check out House and Home magazine online. They do great DIY projects and it is a great magazine as well. I am from Phx and love the Canadian design magazines I think you will too.

Brian and Stacey-thanks!! Glad you liked the cookies

-it’s Benjamin Moore stonington grey. We just wrote up a post last week with all of our paint colors too!
    Linda-thanks!! We were pretty excited to! And I know-the pics were way larger than I thought they would be!
    Anon- thanks! I will for sure check those out. Hope you like what you see here:)