Welcoming Our Baby Boy

Braylen Boots Lentine
7lbs. 7oz.
21in.
May 10th, 1:24pm

We are so insanely in love.

Melissa Young Photo

For those of you who think we named him after footwear, theres a little more to it than that! His middle name is Js dad’s high school nickname. We wanted his middle name to have family ties, so Boots it is:) And besides, now he has an automatic fun nickname!

I’ll be back sometime soon with the details on his beautiful natural birth, but in the mean time… we are getting in all the kisses, coo’s, snuggles, and wide eyed stares we can get.

Comments

MASSIVE congratulations to you, my lovely. I am SO excited for you. And this somehow makes it all the more real for me too… I’m due in a couple of weeks and you know I’ve been stalking your whole pregnancy, right? ;-)

I am absolutely thrilled that it sounds as though it all went well. Well done!

Big hugs from England,
    Sarahx

What a thrill for you! I hope it was an easy delivery. And you got to experience your first Mothers’ Day. Looking forward to all the baby posts. Ann

Hello There
    congratulations
    I have been reading yor blog for almost two years
    I so happy tat you got your little one
    I am sure you’ll make a wonderful mother
    Nurcan

So super. Thought there might be something up when you didn’t post on Friday…. So excited and fun following this journey. Congrats!

Silly me, for some reason I wasn’t expecting this just yet. Maybe because mine were all late and there is that school of thought that first babies are usually late . .so WHAT A WONDERFUL SURPRISE.

My eyes immediately filled with tears of course, looking at that beautiful photo.

Congratulations.

Louise

Congratulations to you both!!
    He is so gorgeous! And what a beautiful name! Wishing you a speedy recovery and sending you lots of sunshine from Singapore,
    Anita <3

Oh wow! Congratulations…I have been following your blog for a while now, and I am exactly 2 weeks behind you with my second pregnancy. It’s been fun knowing what to look forward to, especially with this post :-) Enjoy every moment of it!

Congratulations New Mommy and Daddy! LOVE the name you chose – Your little man is adorable. Wishing You All of Life’s Sweetest Blessings!
    Sincerely,
    Laurie

Delurking to say Congratulations! I have really enjoyed reading your blog and love that you are also not afraid to speak of your faith.

SOOOOO happy for you guys…I know you will both be wonderful parents….Embrace EVERY moment because they will go so fast…I know that sounds cliche but it is true. He is handsome, healthy, and so very loved. I am so happy for you…hug that baby oh so gently for me.

Congratulations A & J!
    Much love and healthy days to you!
    Denise

Awwwww… such a beautiful blessing. I am so very happy for your both. BTW: I’m officially offering you a raincheck on the cookies… perhaps littles boots first b-day??

Congratulations! So excited for you guys. I have been reading your blog since your card catalog project was featured on YHL. :) I’ve been especially glued to your posts lately because I’m about 3 months behind you with my first pregnancy. So fun to look ahead to where you’re at to see what to expect! I can’t wait for all the baby posts to come!

xoxo
    Brooke (from Seattle)

YAY!! I just checked in on your blog and there you are with your baby boy! Congratulations, he is adorable.
    Excited to keep reading, now the real adventure begins!

CONGRATS! what a handsome lil man he is! Hope your well BTW may babies r awesome ;) hehe most of my entire family and a good part of my hubs fam are all May babies ;) lol

I love your blog and have been following it for the last couple of months!! I think you and I were due with our babies within a few days of each other and actually wound up having them on the same day!!! I’ve enjoyed reading your birth story and can’t wait to hear pt. 2 :) Take care and congrats!!