Vintage Pant Hangers

We finally got in the mail our vintage pant hangers and I am so excited! The only delay now is just waiting to have a mini photo shoot with the ever so talented Melissa Young. The photo shoot of Braylen and I was a blast, but we really want J in some of the photos! Once that shoot is done, we are going to choose 2-4 photos for the wall. I kind of want at least one of the hangers to have either a quote or verse hanging from it, but mainly photos.

For those of you wondering what exactly these look like, here are some great examples:
via
The hangers are going to go on the walls beside the dresser/changing table:

The crib skirt fabric is also ordered, but unfortunately on back order until mid-July. It is honestly driving me nuts looking at the crib without a skirt. It makes everything look so bare! Soon enough though. Besides, baby boy isn’t even sleeping in his room yet, still with us! I’ll leave y’all with a quick shot of the little man in the Fathers Day card I made for J…pretty sure he was pooping in the last one;)

Comments

Gee, I still use those pants hangers, I didn’t know they were vintage. Also, crib skirts are some new invention of the last ten years. Getting any rest yet? Ann

Hahah, you’re too funny! Love that Dad card, adorbs! And loving the hangers, can’t wait to see the pics you choose 😀

Hello! I have a random baby related question for you when you get a free moment (ha!) What do braxton hicks contractions feel like? I’m about 30 weeks and I’m starting to feel a weird tightening of my uterus from time to time. It almost feels like the baby is pressing a foot against the wall of my uterus, but sometimes the sensation almost makes me feel a tiny bit sick and it can make it kind of hard to breath for a second. Just wondering if that’s just intense baby movement or something else. :)

Ann- that’s great that you still have some! I would love it of that’s what my pants were hung on! Getting some rest, he’s sleeping pretty well- as well as a 6week old can:) thanks!

Angy-he’s pretty cute in the photos right?!;)
    Brooke-for my BH I just felt a fairly intense tightening of my tummy. They or course got stronger the farther along I was. At first though I totally thought it was a butt or head or something just pressing really hard against my belly. Never made me feel sick though. Worried sick, but not sick;) as long as your not feeling the tightening more than 5ish times an hour, you should be fine. Hope that helps!

Oh that card is so so sweet, and I just love that last pic of him, yes, he really does look like he might be pooping. SO CUTE!

I had clothes hangers like that as a girl. Didn’t appreciate them at all.